2. Don't just have "Looks" in Mind- Hire a real bartender to safely pour and monitor guests.
3. Have Snacks!- People need to eat while drinking, make sure there is plenty of food so that guests do not drink on an empty stomach.
4. Also serve Nonalcoholic Beverages too- Not everyone drinks, especially the DD.
5. In Case of an Emergency- Have emergency contact and the number for a cab company ready.
6. Every Great Night must end- Decide a closing time to the party and make sure guests are aware.
7. Do not let anyone Intoxicated Drive Home- Refer back to #5